Aims & Learning Outcomes
To deliver design strategies for group and individual interactive media production work.
To encourage an experimental and speculative approach to the creation of interactive media production work.
To develop technical and creative production skills in interactive media authoring.
To develop skills in researching and planning interactive media productions.
ASSESSED LEARNING OUTCOMES: (additional guidance below)
At the end of the module the learner will be expected to be able to:
1. Demonstrate a creative, experimental and speculative approach to online, networked interactive media production.
2. Develop technical skills for the production of interactive media.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of design strategies.
4. Demonstrate group production skills.
5. Be aware of the professional, economic, social, environmental, moral and ethical issues involved in the sustainable exploitation of computer technology.